Out of ideas on how to tackle that recurring issue?
Connect The Dots is 4 months of one-on-one coaching support designed to to shed light on and experiment with new approaches to that issue that keeps getting in the way of who and where you want to be.
Together we'll articulate and explore 'the thing' you're wrestling with, working in a way which is always specifically, meaningfully and practically connected to what's showing up in your life right now. This might look like:
Letting go of:
- clients or projects that don’t align with what you want to be known for
- avoiding those things that you don’t feel confident dealing with
- being on an emotional rollercoaster dictated by what happens to you
- trying to do it all by yourself
- being held back by self-doubt
- wasting time and energy proving yourself
- falling into the comparison trap
- defining success as a far-off destination
- over controlling and forcing results
- giving too much airtime to the voice in your head
- fighting against yourself to get things done
- create an environment that allows you to do your best work
ask for and receive the support you need
make progress in the work you really want to be known for
harness your emotions to your advantage, whatever is happening around you
focus your action where it counts
tap into what you already know and trust in what's right for you
build a more honest and supportive relationship with yourself
feel more equipped to handle the challenges that come your way
leverage your natural qualities and strengths
You'll leave with
- More acceptance and understanding of the way you've approached things up until now
- The strong emergence of a new personal strategy- with new ways of thinking, relating and responding to the issue that usually trips you up
- The ability to make choices and adopt behaviours that are more aligned with your goals and values
- Tangible results. Whilst we can't guarantee the measure of these (there are so many variables outside of either of our control), it's normal to experience significant results in the area we're working on- whether it's financial success, improved relationships, or increased creativity.
Who it's for
- You're tired of figuring things out by yourself and you want the support and guidance of a certified coach
- You're probably familiar with some of your habits but you may be struggling to find a path forwards by yourself
- You're ready to commit fully to your own development with an open heart and mind, completing the personalised practices and journalling exercises set for you
How it works
We'll begin with a 60 minute Discovery Session* to learn all about you and define your coaching topic together
Your coaching programme is then designed with you and your chosen topic at it’s heart, containing the specific objectives around which we'll focus and measure your development session-by-session
We'll meet again for your 60 minute Ignite Session to explore your current way of approaching your topic and introduce a new way to move into
We'll meet every 2 weeks for 6 x 60 minute Flourish Sessions to guide you through the objectives of your program
You'll receive ongoing tailor-made practices to complete between sessions, designed to focus your efforts in just the right place to achieve maximum shifts in your chosen topic, scaled and adjusted as needed to fit your progress
*ALL SESSIONS CONDUCTED VIA SKYPE
Ready to register?
The cost is 4 monthly payments of £297 ($370),
or one upfront payment of £1188 ($1480)
Have some questions?
Want to ensure this programme is right for where you're at? See if we're a good fit? Or learn more about how the process works?
Disclaimer: There is no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of this programme. Your results will vary according to your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond either of our control. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, each person’s results will vary. The use of my coaching should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that I am not liable for your success or failure.