Because some challenges can't be googled, fixed, or figured out fast.
When the work you're known for no longer reflects your values, but you don't yet know what that means or what's next. Or you're continually hitting up against the same old creative blocks. Or you're stuck in a perpetual cycle of burn out trying to reach your goals.
These types of challenges and conundrums are fundamentally about how we make sense of things - whether it's how we relate to ourselves, our work, others, or the world. And the thing with relationships is - they can't be fixed.
But they can be curiously explored and navigated, so that:
- You begin to see yourself more honestly and clearly
- You uncover possibilities you couldn't see before
- You discover new ways to get what you need whilst sticking to your values
- You come into a more truthful relationship with what you can and can't control
- You're more able to consistently make decisions, take action and respond to challenges in a way that's aligned with what matters most to you, whatever the outcome.
- You lose less energy working against yourself and become more able to apply it skillfully to the projects, people, and things that matter most.
Oh hello, creative dynamite.
So if you've tried DIY-ing it and keep finding yourself back where you started, or you're sinking more of your energy and resources into maintaining the status quo rather than moving forwards, it might be time to try something new.
The COACHING Programmes
Eyes Wide Open
2 coaching sessions
in 1 month
Starts at 8 coaching sessions
over 4 months
Rebecca spent over two years training with Integral Coaching Canada to certify as an Integral Master Coach™. The ICC method weaves together key insights from all the major human disciplines including biology, cognitive science, developmental psychology, philosophy and spirituality to create a solid framework for deep transformation.
Integral Coaching develops a coach's ability to see and hold a client’s perspectives, apply tools and lenses that allow you to understand a person in all of their complexity, and to work honestly with your own biases and habits as coach. The result for clients is deep, lasting and practical change in the places that matter most.